July 9, 2020

Monarch Butterfly Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share a colorful card that I made using the Monarch Butterfly.


This is one of my favorite stamps and always that I used it, I love it more! On this opportunity, I decided to use the masking technique and create a complete background with the same image.

CARD DETAILS:

1. Stamp one time the Monarch Butterfly on the center of a white layer card stock.
2. Stamp several Monarch Butterflies onto masking paper or post-it tape.
3. Cut the butterflies stamped on step 2 with scissors just over the lines.
4. Place the masking piece over the original stamped image and then stamp around it with other butterflies.
5. Use all the masking pieces created to create an overlapping effect.


To make a catch eye card, you can use different mediums. I decided to use Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. First, I colored the background with a dark color and then give color to each butterfly.

To finalize the card, I stamped the You're Amazing Sentiment onto White card stock and die cut it with a Stitched Sentiment Strip Die.


Thank you for stopping by and remember that this month the stamps included on the Anniversary, Animals or Food category are automatically reduced 20% at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Store. 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!