July 6, 2020

Pink Birthday Cupcake Card
by Nadine Carlier

Hello! Nadine here today sharing a pretty in pink birthday cupcake card.


I used a birthday embossing folder on some pink Core'dinations cardstock and then sanded the raised areas so the white core showed. Then I stamped the Birthday 6 Stamp on some white cardstock with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Then using a strip of washi tape, I taped over the birthday sentiment and then stamped over that using the Cupcake with Strawberry Stamp.


Then I colored in the cupcake using Copic Markers and die cut it out using a dotted circle die. Then added the circle to the front of my card with some Foam Tape and added some bling and I was done.


Don't forget to visit the STORE and check out all of the stamps that are 20% OFF this month.
Just add them into your cart and you will then see the discount on the stamps once they are in your cart.


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Nadine
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!