July 5, 2020

Kitty Fun card with Maria Pilar

Hello crafty friends! Maria Pilar here with this sweet card.

I love using different materials on my cards and I have chosen corrugated cardboard on green cardboard this time.
On another white card I stamped this sweet Kitty Fun stamp with black Memento ink to color it with copic markers and, at the same time, the sentiment Everthing You Mean with Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio.
Once this was prepared, I knotted it with a piece of green baker twine and glued it onto the corrugated cardboard adding some green sequins to match the colors of the sentiment and the cardboard.

You can see more details in my blog.

Have you seen the different categories that are on sale during July at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps? Here is


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!