July 12, 2020

Sweet Thing

Hello everyone!

It's Donna sharing a card I created using Crackerbox & Suzy stamps Fruit Slice and Wedge which is a two piece set and the sentiment is called Sweet Thing.  The lemons are a great set, you can also color them to be oranges too.

Here is my card for your inspiration.


I cut a piece of cardstock at 3 1/2 x 5 and stamped the background with the whole lemon slice with yellow ink.  I then cut a piece of paper from my stash at 1/2 inch and adhered it to the panel.  I then added it to my card base.  I stamped the Fruit Slice and Wedge  and colored them with copics (Y04, 15 and 19).  I cut them out with my scan and cut.  I stamped the Sweet Thing sentiment with black ink and then placed the lemons on my card with adhesive and used foam tape on the half slice.  I had some lemon slice sequins in my stash and added them to my card.


Here is another view of the card.

Here is the special for July. 


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!