July 4, 2020

With Sympathy Card

Hello stamping friends! Tracy here and today I have a sweet and subtle sympathy card to share.
I don't know about you, but I try to have a few sympathy cards on hand to be able to grab at a moment's notice. Also I like to have a number of different styles for my different loved ones that they might suit. Here are the details on how I created this sympathy card.



Tulip               With Sympathy Vertical                Large Bow                    Mason Jar



Other Products Used:
Chameleon Pens, Heartfelt Creations Dies, Staz On Ink (Jet Black, Timber Brown), Vellum, Stampin Up Craft Ink- White, Cardstock (Kraft, Brown, White), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite, Adhesive Dots), Gems

I stamped the jar in white ink onto vellum and fussy cut it out. Then I also removed a small section of the middle of the jar to make it shorter. I stamped the large bow and the tulip using black ink onto white cardstock and added color using Chameleon Pens. Then fussy cut them out.


Create a simple layered background using cardstock, and then using die cuts, cut out the decorative white cardstock layer and the brown cardstock oval. I added the decorative layers using foam squares. Then added gems to the corners. Stamp the vertical sentiment up the side of the card using brown ink.

Add the fussy cut pieces using a combination of Adhesive Dots and Thin 3D Foam.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!