August 2, 2020

60's stamps NEW Release with Donna

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here showcasing the NEW release of 60's stamps, isn't that groovy!  Crackerbox want's to spread love, peace and happiness in everyone's lives, ALL the 60's stamps are 15% off.

I have a fun card to share with you today, I am using the Peace Hand Large  and the word Outline Peace.  

Here is my card for your inspiration!


Here is how I created my card.

1.  My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),

2.  I cut 1/4 inch stripes in rainbow colors and adhered them to the card base,

3.  I stamped the Peace Hand Large  and colored it with copics, I stamped the word Outline Peace and colored it with copics in rainbow colors,

4.  I die cut the image and sentiment with a stitched square die, inked the edges and adhered it to the card. 

Here is another view of the card.


I hope I have inspired you. If you did not know, Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly card making "theme" and August's technique of the month is to create a FRAME with stamps!  If you post your creation on the facebook page using the technique and a stamp from the sale category,  you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase.

The August special is:


Thank you for stopping by, please be sure to come back soon for some more 60's inspiration.


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!