August 1, 2020

Shakin' up the 60's: New Release!


Happy August!!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness today with a brand new card featuring a fun and GROOVY release from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps celebrating the 60's!




I have a fun shaker card featuring some of the fun new stamps, I hope you enjoy!



I used the new Harmony stamp as my inspiration and designed my shaker card around it.  I used an emboss resist technique to create my background, ink blending a rainbow of colors across it.  I heat embossed the Daisy Heart (set of 3)  in white embossing powder all over my card panel prior to ink blending over it.  I grabbed a rectangle die from my stash to create the window for my shaker, and then added a piece of clear acetate to seal it.  2 layers of foam tape pop up my from panel, and seal in the shaker bits so they don't fall out!  

The new release is on sale, but there is also the new August special too you should check out!! 
Click HERE to visit the sale page in the shop!


Over in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly cardmaking "theme"  and August's technique of the month is to create a FRAME with stamps
 **BONUS** If you combine the technique of the month with a stamp from one of the sale categories, you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase of amazing red rubber goodness!
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here later this month with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
~Shanna


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!