September 24, 2020

A Pretty Birthday CAS Card

 Hello everyone! Maria Pilar here with you on this first Friday of Fall! It's time for a birthday CAS card. 


I have made this card using some flowers from the Remember the 60s6 Petal Flowers and Doodle Flower, the first ones colored and glued on top of the others.
I made a splash with Stampería's MixMedia AquaColor spray ink in pink on white cardstock before gluing the flowers.
The birthday sentiment Everything Heart Desires is colored with pink Faber Castell gelatos and then I glued it with Crafty Foam Tape after rounding its corners.
To finish, I added a few drops of Liquid Pearls on the surface.


You will be well received on my blog for more details.

In September you can get a 20% discount in the marked categories from Crackerbox&SuzyStamps as well as free shipping on orders over $45 for the USA and $65 for international.


Thank you very much for stopping by and see you soon. Have a happy weekend!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!