September 26, 2020

Wicked Fun Halloween Card

Hello stamping friends! Tracy here, and today I have a wicked little Halloween inspired card to share. Here are all of the spooky details.

 

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Kid Witch               Wicked Fun....          Kid Frankenstein            Spider Web


Other Products Used:
Cardstock (White, Black), Staz On Ink (Jet Black), Chameleon Pens, Media Gloss Spray (Lime), Distress Oxide Ink (Wilted Violet, Black Soot), Blending Tool, MISTI, Stickles- Purple, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite)

I created a blended background using distress oxide ink and a blending tool. Then I stamped the spider web in the top left and bottom right-hand corners of the card front. Using the MISTI I added the sentiment to the card front using black ink. Then I splattered green mister around the edges.


Stamp the characters onto white cardstock using Staz On ink. Then I added color to them using Chameleon Pens. I added Stickles to the witch's hat. Add the characters to the card front using foam squares. 

Mat the card front in black cardstock and then adhere that to the white cardstock card base.



Thanks for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!