September 1, 2020

Gotta have Peace, Love, and Harmony

 Hello and Happy September!!!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I can't believe it is already close to Fall....my favorite season!!  I am so very ready for sweatshirts and pumpkin spice, how about you?  Today I am sharing another card featuring some adorable stamps from the most recent release from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, Remember the 60's!  I created a double Z-fold slimline card, which I am totally loving the design of!  I will hopefully have a video up soon on how to make this fun fold card over on my YouTube channel.....it just wasn't ready yet at the time of publishing this post.  


I pulled my color inspiration from some fun patterned paper I had in my stash that felt retro to me and went well with my 60's theme.  My focal stamp, Girl with Purse, was colored with Copics and then popped up with foam tape to the from panel of my card.  

I heat embossed the Outline Love and Peace stamps, along with the Harmony sentiment in white embossing powder onto black cardstock and adhered them with liquid glue to the card.  I love how this fun fold "hides" different panels until you open the card....it makes for a fun pop-up surprise! Here is the card completely opened flat, when it is all folded it fits inside a #10 envelope.

 I felt I needed a little more added, so I grabbed the smaller flower stamps from the Daisy heart set of 3 and stamped and colored, then fussy cut them out to add some fun accent areas.  


Final touches included some fun Rainbow Daisy clay flowers, and some rainbow colored rhinestones!  I love me some sparkle!!!  




Over in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly cardmaking "theme"  and September's technique of the month is to create a POP UP card
 **BONUS** If you combine the technique of the month with a stamp from one of the sale categories, you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase of amazing red rubber goodness!



 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
~Shanna













Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!