September 15, 2020

Halloween card with stenciled background

Hello everyone! Maria Pilar here with a Halloween card with stencil and hot embossing.

The first thing was to make the background with a spider web stencil and black Versamagic ink. I pasted this white card on the base of my card, which this time is black.
On the other hand, on a purple cardstock, I made the composition I had chosen. I stamped the Medicine Bottle stamp with the Label Witch's Brew inside the bottle and, after that, the message Best Witchesall with embossing ink to use white Wow embossing powders. I glued this cardboard on a black piece to make a frame for it.
Finally, I added these two die-cut chandeliers and the purple sequins to complete the decoration of the card.

September 19th is Talk Like A Pirate Day, so we are having a quick weekend sale on all of our Pirate stamps from Friday 18th to Sunday 20th. 
In September you can get a 20% discount in the marked categories -Halloween & Birthday- from Crackerbox&SuzyStamps as well as free shipping on orders over $45 for the USA and $65 for international.




All details are on my blog.
My best wishes for this week. 
Thank you for stopping by and happy shopping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!