September 16, 2020

Hilarious Halloween Card

 Hi there, Martha Lucia here with a Hilarious Halloween Card to share with you. I used only one stamp on this card but it is perfect to catch your eyes, the Eye Think!


I stamped the Eye Think stamp onto white card stock and just colored some parts of the image. Then I die cut it with a cross-stitched circle die using the partial die-cutting technique. I left this piece aside for a while.


To create the card base, I used Basic Gray card stock. The size of this card closed is 3-1/2" x 8-1/2". Then, I die cut the Stitched Circle Plate Background Slimline Die onto black cardstock and pasted it over the card base using crafty foam tape.

To finalize the card, I pasted the stamped piece over the left side corner of the card with crafty foam tape and pasted two pairs of eyes with the glue pen dual tip that I made using white confetti sprinkles and a black Illustrator Marker from Spectrum Noir.
   
See you soon!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!