September 9, 2020

Non Scary Halloween Card

Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share with you one of my Halloween cards for this month. I decided to create a slimline card with the Boogie Nights and the Boo Bug. But you can discover that to make this card, I used an additional and fabulous Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps product.


Let me share the details of my card. The card base is a piece of 8-1/2"x 7" with a score in 3-1/2" on the short side. Then I die cut a the large size of the Looped Lace Petite Rectangle Slimline Die onto whisper white card stock and with distress ink in two different colors and pasted over the card base using crafty foam tape.


Then, using one of the rectangles included on the Layering Rectangle Slimline Dies, I die cut a piece of Designer Paper and pasted it directly over the Looped Lace slimline piece using e-z Runner Tape.

With that made, I started the stamping process. First, I stamped the Boo Bug as normal. I used VersaFine Onix ink and then colored it with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Then, I stamped the Boo Bug again but this time into the mirror stamp to create a mirror effect to the image.

I stamped the Boogie Nights sentiment with the same ink and fussy cut the images the scissors arranged over the decorated card and pasted with crafty foam tape. As a final touch, I pasted some sequins with glue dots in perfect colors for Halloween from the Halloween Party Sequin Mix.

TIP:

If you are not familiar with the mirror stamp and how to use it let share a quick tip at the end of this post. Just stamp your image onto the mirror stamp and then, press the cardstock onto the stamped image. If you want, you can use a stamping tool to be sure that your image is on the place that you wanted. 


All the stamps that I used on this project are available at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Store. Remember that this month we have two categories in promotion with the 20% OFF, the Halloween and the Birthday Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!