September 11, 2020

Quick Halloween Cards

 Hi Stampers,

Vicky here today. I have 3 very quick Halloween cards today. I make a lot of Halloween cards for the kids and friends so I need a lot of them like Christmas so having quick ones is helpful. I hope you can get some inspiration from one or all of these. Plus ALL of the Halloween stamps are 20% OFF!

My first one is the one that took the longest, maybe 20 minutes. I used 3 brushes and a 1 inch circle I punched. I used the negative and positive of the circle.



Here is my 5 minute card. stamped, colored and made slash marks around the saying.


This one was the quickest one. Just a little coloring in the hat and brushed color around the edges.
 I hope you enjoyed the cards. 
Here are our sale!
Take care and stay safe and happy, 
Vicky
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!