September 4, 2020

The magic of fairies

Hello everyone! Here Maria Pilar starting September for Crackerbox&SuzyStamps with a CAS magical card.

I love fairies and I chose Flying Fairy to make this birthday card. In the middle of the cardboard I glued a strip of decorated paper, leaving the other half blank. On the composition I stamped this fairy with black Stazon ink and then I pasted the message Birthday Fairy I ripped the cardboard with the scissors to later pass a black marker.

And, acording the message, I added a few drops of golden liquid pearls coming out of my fairy wand.


I invite you to visit my blog for more details.

In September you can get a 20% discount in the marked categories from Crackerbox&SuzyStamps as well as free shipping on orders over $45 for the USA and $65 for international.
ANDDDDDD, in addition, from September 4th to 7th, there is a special promotion with free shipping on US orders on the occasion of Labor Day.



Happy shopping and stay safe!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!