September 4, 2020

Dance in the Rain

Hey crafty friends!
Tracy here and today I have a pretty little card to share. I wanted to create a card that could brighten someone's day in these uncertain times. Here are all of the details.

 

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Flower Flourish      Dance in the Rain     Flower Flourish Heart

Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
MISTI
Embossing Pad
Black Embossing Powder
Blending Tool and Mat
Cardstock- White
Stickles

I started by creating a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. Then using an embossing pad and black embossing powder I added the Flourish and Flourish Heart around the edges of the card front.



I used my trusty MISTI to add the sentiment to the right hand side of the card front using black ink. Once completely dry, I added Stickles to the flourish images.

Mat the card front in white cardstock and add to the card base using foam tape. Add Stickles around the white cardstock mat.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!