November 29, 2020

Let's Dance with Santa Christmas Card

 Hello and welcome again! Maria Pilar is here with a fun Christmas card.


I created my card using Santa and Reindeer Dancing and Ho Ho Ho stamps that are on sale this month and that you can buy in the Crackerbox&SuzyStamps store HERE and see all the Christmas category.
For the card base, I used soft green cardstock and added a sticker to the sides before gluing a silver sheet of Rinea Foiled Paper. Then, I cut out the frame that serves to cover the edges of the foiled paper.


In a separate piece of White Smooth Cardstock, I stamped the Santa and Reindeer Dancing stamp and colored it with Copics markers. Then I pasted it on Rinea foiled paper with Crafty Foam Tape to get dimension and to finish I stamped the Ho Ho Ho stamp directly on the foil with black cherry Stazon ink.
The final touch was to make a false stitch with a red marker around the die-cut, lightly colored with red Versafine ink.

You are in time to take advantage of Cyber Monday Sale and today is the last day of the November promotion. You can visit the Crackerbox & SuzyStamps store to do your Christmas shopping.



Thanks for stopping by and have a very nice day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!