November 14, 2020

Wine Gatefold Mini-Slimline Card ft. Rinea Foils with Shanna

Hello everyone!! This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness with a fun MINI-Slimline card featuring Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Wine Glass and Let's Get Lit stamps along with gorgeous foil paper from Rinea! The design teams from Crackerbox and Suzy and Rinea are collaborating all month long with fun projects! Be sure to scroll through the blog for more inspirations



Now back to the card...Have you heard of Mini-Slimline cards? Essentially they are a 3x6 card, which is great for using up those 6x6 paper pads we all hoard! I took it one step further and made a gatefold version with a belly band. SO FUN!! To make a gatefold you take a 6x6 base and score at 1.5" and again at 4.5". Easy peasy!!


To decorate the card panel, I used the Wine Glass stamp and Rinea's Ghost Ink 2.0 on red foil paper. The ink is magical and "lifts off" the color of the foil so it looks etched into the paper! So cool! after I stamped the paper and it dried, I cut it into 2 panels to mat onto my gatefold flaps. A belly band finished off the card to help keep it closed. 


BONUS!! I actually decorated the inside of the card too!! *Gasp* I rarely do this for some reason, but the dark green cardstock base was going to need a lighter piece inside to write on, so I grabbed some red ink and stamped a partial wine glass on my insert. The Merry Christmas sentiment from the Sign and Words 4 piece set was the perfect fit too! I love how it "finishes off" the card. 



You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! There is a monthly sale kicking off today as well, be sure to check your wishlist and shop!! Visit the sale categories HERE.


That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. What a darling little card! I've never heard of a mini slimline but that's a great idea!! I have tons of 6x6 that I need to use up. Love that image on the Rinea Foiled Paper! Beautiful job. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!