December 11, 2020

Free Reindeer and 15% OFF all STAMPS!

 Merry Christmas!

Crackerbox and Suzy's team want to thank our stampers for the support throughout this year. We are a small company and appreciate each and every order. Check out the sale below!

Our design team makes beautiful cards for inspiration so I hope you visit our Card Sample category to check out their cards.


OUR RAFFLE WINNERS!

I waited to post the winners because I knew we were going to do this sale this weekend. The winners will have until Dec. 31 at midnight to use your $25.00 gift cert. I put your money into your account and will automatically be taken off of your total order.

Congratulations!
Ann with ticket #395004
Erin with ticket #295019
Maureen with ticket #395009
Cindy with ticket #395003




We hope everyone has a healthy and happy holiday!
Merry Christmas!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Well this a wonderful surprise! Thank you so very much, excited to add more of your awesome stamps to my ever growing collection (sitting at about 160 so far!!)

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!