December 11, 2020

Winter Stamped Card by Martha Lucia

Hi there, Martha Lucia here featuring a winter stamped card created with a complete collection of stamps. Let me show the card:


I stamped the Knit Sweater stamp onto watercolor card A2 and colored the stamp with Viviva watercolors. In addition, I splattered it with a gold-tone. To continue with the process, I resized the layer with a scalloped frame and stamped the sentiment warm winter wishing


In a separate piece of watercolor card A2, I stamped the Knit Hat and the Knit Mittens, colored them with lighter tones and fussy cut them with scissors. In addition, I pasted them over the decorated layer with 3D Foam Squares. As a final touch, I added some tiny Falling Snow Sprinkles with Glue Pen Dual Tip Adhesive and pasted the decorated layer over a blue card base with crafty foam tape.

PROMOTION



 This weekend, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps will have a flash promotion! ALL THE STAMPS will be 15%OFF and all the orders over $45 will have free shipping. But wait, I have more to share....if you order $45 dollars and put on comments the word Reindeer, you will receive THIS stamp free!

Happy shopping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!