January 9, 2021

A Warmed Winter Friendship Card

Hello everyone! First of all, I wish you a very very very Happy New Year 2021! I start the year by sharing my first card for Crackerbox & SuzyStamps. It is a winter card with a lovely message and a cheerful snowman.


I create this card using two stamps: Chill of Winter and Snowman Joy and a designer paper on the white card stock at the base of the card.

First I stamped the Snowman Joy stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of textured card stock and colored some parts of the stamp. This ink is perfect for later coloring with alcohol markers.
On the other hand, on a vellum strip, I stamped the Chill of Winter sentiment with Stazon Black Cherry ink that I can use on any surface. Then I glued it to the decorated paper by turning around from behind. Next, I pasted the cardboard with the snowman stamp that I love. He's very happy, isn't he?

And now I only had to glue the whole set to the cardboard base I liked the contrast between the background of the designer paper and the clarity given by the stamps.
The stamps I used you can found at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps store by clicking HERE
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice Sunday!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!