January 12, 2021

Knit Sweater with a Valentine Twist Card

 Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share the Valentine Card with a winter theme. I am featuring the Knit Sweater and PS I love you sentiment from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


The base of my card is basic black card stock and I pasted a decorated layer directly over it using E-Z Runner Permanent Tape. Then, I die cut a third layer using the second size of the Mosaic Triangle Edge Rectangle Dies onto White Smooth Card Stock. In addition, I created a basic black mat for this piece to see it through the tiny triangles.


I stamped the Knit Sweater onto the white layer using Simon Hurley Dye Ink Pad Bee Sting from Ranger. Then, I a separate piece of Real Red card stock, I stamped the same image but using VersaFine Pigment Ink Onix. I fussy cut the image and arranged it over the white layer with crafty foam tape. In addition, I stamped the sentiment PS I love You on the right side corner. I pasted this layer over the decorated card base using crafty foam tape.

As a final touch, a small paper flower pasted with a Glue Dot over one of the knit sweaters!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!

Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!