January 29, 2021

You Rock Minion Stamped Card

Happy Saturday! Maria Pilar here sharing a fun card with Minion Bob and Minion Phil stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps


I really love the Minion stamps and these two friends and I found these two friends ideal to appear together on my card. After stamping Minion Bob and Minion Phil along with the saying You rock on white cardboard, I colored them in with Copic markers. Then I stamped the Corner 1 Stamp in the corners with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber to frame the card like a painting. As my Minions are dressed in jeans, I glued some enamel dots in blue to complete the decoration of my card. And when all this was ready, I glued it on a yellow base card.


What do you think of the combination of yellow with blue?

You can find these stamps and more at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store by clicking HERE
Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!