February 3, 2021

Girly Slimline Card by Martha Lucia

Hi there, Martha Lucia here with a slimline stenciled card created with the Boot & Roses Stamp in combination with the Girl Thing Sentiment.


The size of the Boot & Roses stamp works great for regular and slimline cards. First, I stamped the boot onto White Smooth Card Stock. Then, I colored it with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. The colors that I used were Vintage Blue Blend (VB1, VB2, and VB3) and Dusty Purple Blend (DP1, DP2, and DP3). Additionally, I stamped the sentiment onto white smooth card stock.


I used the Harlequin Slimline Stencil onto white smooth card stock. I created different colors mixing Harmony Water Reactive Inks from Spectrum Noir in the Straw Bale, Sandstone, and Friar Brown colors. I resized the layer with one of the Stitched Slimline Dies.


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Shopping! Remember to keep in touch with us to receive all the amazing promotions and sales that we have prepared for you!.

Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!