February 20, 2021

Butterfly card with stencil

Happy Saturday! Maria Pilar here sharing this card using stencils and stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps


To create this card, I used one of my favorite stamps from Crackerbox & SuzyStamps which is this Fancy Butterfly.
I made a background with a circle stencil using distress oxide peeled paint in the middle of the bottom of the card.


After stamping and cutting out the butterfly, I colored it using Kaleidacolor inks. I love using them for these types of images because of the variety of colors they give. 
On the other hand, on a vegetable artisan paper, I stamped the message Thinking of you with Stazon ink that goes perfectly with this type of paper.


Well, this is my inspiration card for today. I hope you like it.

You can find these stamps and more at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store by clicking HERE
Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!