March 10, 2021

Flip card sweet

Hello crafty friends! Maria Pilar here from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Did you know that they have Card Kits now with their stamps and The Paper Cut flip cards? Today I'm going to show you my first flip card, which is really very easy and fun to do.


I find it very interesting to have a different form of cards to make a flip card at any time. You only have to decorate it with papers, inks, stencils, with whatever you want, and add your favorite stamps. I am having time problems due to my work in recent months and I have created this card right away. To create my card, I used a stencil with distress inks. Then, I only have to stamp these Cat Friends and the sentiment included at Card Kit 2 and colored them.








As you can see, in the center I stamped the cats on one side and the message stamped on a separate card stock and glued it on the other.


Check out the Card Kits we have for March and stay tuned for upcoming news.

Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!