March 9, 2021

Flip Card Fun

Ericka here and today I'm playing with the new Crackerbox and Suzy Card Kits! These kits are so fun to play with and there are so many ways to use them. The kit will NOT be a monthly subscription and you will need to go to the store and purchase them each month. Today I decided to dive into my patterned paper stash and play around with the Card Kit 1

This is a different style of cards than I usually make but I love how fun it was to create. Here is the card closed, right out of the envelope. I made mine in a landscape and I love the selfie look of this stamp with the best friends. I added the Happy Birthday sentiment for fun. 


When you pull the card open, the middle FLIPS!
This is the backside of the card and I love the sentiment.
 

 
I love the fact that the card kits come with the following:

  • Flip Card- 5 cards & envelopes
    • Pre-cut and scored, 5 x 7
  • Girlfriends: 3 x 3
  • Drink Too Much: 2.25 x 2.75

These kits are so fun and I look forward to creating more cards with them!


Thanks for stopping by.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!