March 20, 2021

Hippie Flip Pop Card

Hello everyone! Maria Pilar here sharing another card with the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Card Kits. The cards are from The Paper Cut.

For my card, I have created a background using gelatos with a washcloth. My idea was to use the Remember the 60's stamps and that's why I chose very cheerful colors appropriate to the theme.

I stamped on White Smooth Card Stock all the stamps I had chosen: 5 Petal Flowers6 Petal Flowersthe small flower heart of Daisy Heart Set of 3Girl Front and BackGirls GuitarGirls Kite and the sentiment Love, Peace, Harmony And after coloring them with alcohol markers, I began to distribute them over the surface of the card.


As you can see, in the center I stamped the girl on one side, completing the decoration with a yellow chevron washi tape and the message stamped on a separate card, surrounded by small flowers, on the other pasting all the elements using E-Z Runner Permanent Strips.


Check out the Card Kits we have for March and stay tuned for upcoming news.
Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!