March 18, 2021

Stay Classy Lady

Hello snarky friends! Today I am sharing a card that is just perfect to send a close friend...in fact, I know exactly who will be getting this one. Here are all of the details on how I created this sweet and simple card. 


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Lady with Coffee
Pointy Stars
Stay Classy

Other Products Used:
MISTI
Distress Oxide Ink- Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Stampin Up Ink- Elegant Eggplant
Blending Tool and Mat
Zig Clean Color Markers
Cardstock- White, Lime
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- E-Z Runner Grand
Stickles

Cut the card front to 3.75x5, and blend the edges using Distress Oxide Ink- Wilted Violet. Next, I dusted just the edges of the front using Picked Raspberry.  Next, I used eggplant ink to add the stars in the corners of the card front. Using my MISTI I added the Lady with Coffee and the sentiment. That way I was able to get that perfect and clear stamp. 

I added color to just the coffee cup using a Zig Clean Color Marker. I added Stickles to the middle of all the pointy stars. Let dry. I matted the card front with lime cardstock and then added that to a white cardstock card base. Voila, a sweet and simple snarky-ish card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!