April 20, 2021

Card Kit 3: Strong Women

Hello there and happy week! Maria Pilar here sharing a new card with the Card Kits for April which are on sale. 

The base of this card kits is from The Paper Cut and together with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, we are offering two different kits every month.
I used today the Card Kit 3 which comes with 2 stamps and 5 pre-scored and cut center-fold step cards. They are very easy and fun to decorate. The sentiment included is fabulous for me.

To create my card for today I have stamped the message on vegetal paper and then I have hot embossed. I have pasted it on the central part of the card and around it I have put a frame die colored in blue with alcohol markers, finished with white sequins and liquid pearl. 
Then I stamped the flowers with blue ink and also added a drop of yellow liquid pearl in the center.
The final touch has been to add at the bottom a strip of washi tape to match the blue of my card.

These are the stamps I used included in Card Kit 3.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy Tuesday and the rest of the week. See you soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!