April 22, 2021

I'm A Queen Horizontal Center Step Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a fun horizontal center step card using the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Card Kit 4. This kit comes with 10 horizontal center step cards and two stamps, one image, and one sentiment stamp.


I first die cut out some red panels to adhere to the steps on the cardbase. Then stamped the sentiment from the Card Kit 4 onto another white panel and added it the center step over the red one. The Crown Stamp is the image that comes in the kit and I colored it with Copic Markers and a gold glitter pen.
To create the jewels on the crown, I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in white. Then I fussy cut it out and added it above the sentiment.


Then I stamped the Checkered Tulip Flower two times and colored them and fussy cut them out and added them to my card. I also added some dots of the Nuvo Crystal in white to the tips of the flowers.



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!