April 30, 2021

Slimline Card For That Special Person

Hello again! Maria Pilar here today sharing with you a slimline card for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.

To create this card I used a die designed by me with my Silhouette Cameo. I made a background with distress inks Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade spraying water to activate them. So I got this beautiful effect.
When the card was dry, I stamped the Floral Lady stamp and the Love & Happiness sentiment, perfect for a happy birthday card.


The final touch was to add some transparent enamel dots similar to the drops that I got with the ink.

As you know, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has on sale the April card kits & stamps.

          

I hope you like this card and encourage you to create your own birthday cards.
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!