May 1, 2021

A Happy Birthday Card Using The New May Card Kits with Shanna

 Hello and Welcome!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with another fun project featuring Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!!  Take a look below to see it in action!



I am showcasing "Card Kit 5". This card kit includes one focal image, a coordinating snarky sentiment (LOVE!!) and not one, not two, but TEN pre-cut, pre-scored fun fold cards!  This month features a pop-up slider that is a ton of fun to use!  


Enough chit chat...let's talk about today's card!

I chose to pull out some of the 6x6 papers I *cough* hoard.  I grabbed a birthday pad I have had for a few years, and picked to some fun papers.  I pulled my Copic colors next, so I was sure to coordinate my palette with my paper. 


I fussy cut the adorable elephant out, and added him to a die cut circle base.  The circle is only glued to the BOTTOM of the "tent pop up" as I like to call it.  It reminds me of a tent when it slides back.



The inside of the card has my sentiment, hidden under the slider.  It is definitely easiest to decorate the inside prior to gluing the card together for the slider.  

Do you like making interactive cards?  What is your favorite type to make?? Let me know in the comments below!!









You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!