April 18, 2021

Strong Goddess Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a pretty little card to share created using the April Card Kit from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Other Products Used:
Vicki Boutin- Wildflower & Honey Collection, Archival Ink- Jet Black, MISTI, Zig Clean Color Markers, Waterbrush, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (E-Z Runner Petite, 3D Foam Squares)

I started my creation by measuring and covering the card base from the April Kit. Then Using the MISTI I added the sentiment using black ink to the middle section of the card.
I stamped the goddess image onto white cardstock using black Archival Ink. Then using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush, I added color to the image.
Fussy cut around the goddess and adhere to the card front using foam squares.
Other Products Used:
Vicki Boutin- Wildflower & Honey Collection, Archival Ink- Jet Black, MISTI, Zig Clean Color Markers, Waterbrush, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (E-Z Runner Petite, 3D Foam Squares)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!