April 1, 2021

You Got This Center Step Card

  Hello and Happy April everyone!! This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness today sharing an exciting NEW CARD KIT!  Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps is teaming up with another amazing small business, The Paper Cut, to bring 2 new release card kits each month!  I love kits because when my creative mojo is running low, a kit comes "pre-inspired"!  (I probably just made that word up! LOL)

One of the April kits is what I am showing you today. Card Kit 4 comes with 2 stamps and 5 pre-scored and cut center-fold step cards.  The step card is a fun-fold card that adds a TON of interest to your designs!!  You can also purchase extra card bases separately HERE for more creative fun.


Every month has a snarky set and a sweet set----can you guess which one I am using!?! LOL

I used a 6x6 piece of pink and purple patterned paper and a Versamark ink pad with the crown stamp to clear emboss the crown all over the paper to create a background pattern.  I measured and cut the panels and adhered them to the card base.  

Next, I heat embossed my sentiment onto vellum and adhered it carefully to the panel with some small dabs of glue.  I was able to hide where I glued the vellum with some carefully placed rhinestone embellishments!


Lastly, I thought the bottom needed a bit more---so I stamped, colored, and fussy cut out another crown and used foam tape to adhere it to the bottom of the card.  I embellished the crown with gold rhinestones for some added bling.


 You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!