May 14, 2021

Birthday Card Using May's Card Kit and Gelli Prints!

  Hello and Welcome!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with another fun project featuring Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!!

I am showcasing "Card Kit 6. This card kit includes one focal image, a coordinating snarky sentiment (LOVE!!), and not one, not two, but TEN pre-cut, pre-scored fun fold cards!  This month features a pop-up slider that is a ton of fun to use!


Previously this month, I used some patterned paper stash to dress up the pop-up fold card base... Today I used the actual pre-cut card base and used my gel press and some fun inks to make a print on the bard base itself!!  You could easily use stencils if you don't have a Gel Press, but be warned---I am wholeheartedly addicted to making Gel Press prints now!! So much fun!!!  I even stamped my monster on a scrap of the same gel print that was made for the base----NO coloring needed except a little bit of red for the tongue and some orange spots and hat.

I added interest to the inside of the hidden spot by repeatedly stamping the adorable monster all over the background in one of the inks I used on the gel print. Neon for the WIN!

What is your favorite technique for creating backgrounds??  I would love to hear about it in the comments below!

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!