May 9, 2021

Birthday Slider Card with Maria Pilar

Hello crafty friends! Maria Pilar here featuring a fun birthday slide card using Card Kit #5  of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


I have to confess that until now I was afraid to make a slider card but it was so easy and so much fun to make this one that I think I have become addicted to them, lol. Also, this Card Kit #5 comes with 10 slider die-cut cards and 2 rubber stamps and its instructions, of course. There can be nothing better to play!!!!  

To create my card I used distress oxide Fired Brick ink to color both the front and the inner card that slides. Then spray water to give it a different texture.

When the card stock was dry, I stamped Candle striped stamp across the surface several times and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. I also stamped the Music score stamp twice onto the inside piece because what is a birthday without singing?


I stamped the cute elephant on a piece of White Smooth Card stock with Memento Tuxedo ink and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. Then I cut it with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die cut to place it in the center of the card. I only had to paste it to the slider section.


The sentiment is stamping with the same Fired Brick ink but later I decided to emboss it with Clear Wow embossing powder.

Have you seen how easy it is? I hope you liked this. Look my card in action!

This is the Card Kit & Stamps that I used for today's card.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!