May 12, 2021

Easy Snarky Slider Birthday Card

Hello friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a secret... the way to make the easy slider card. Today I am featuring the Card Kit 6 from Crackerbox & Suzy StampsThis is the snarky version of a birthday celebration and the easiest interactive card.


In my version, I inked the top layer with Distress Oxide Inks and splattered it with water. Additionally, I decorated the upper part with tiny stars that I die cut onto Gold Metallic Paper.

Each kit includes 10 pre-scored and die-cut sleeves, 10 inserts to pull up, the instructions, and two rubber stamps. You don’t have to worry about the measures or folding, all is ready, you only need to use your creativity. Honestly, this is the best easy slider card to make.


To decorate the from I stamped three times the monster included on the kid and colored it with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Then I fussy cut them with scissors. In addition, I partially, stamped the sentiment also included on the kit with VersaFine Pigment Onix Ink. As a final touch, two strips of Gold Glitter Paper.


Under the slider piece, I stamped the other part of the sentiment to can read it when the card is totally open.


One of the advantages of these card kits is that they include 10 card bases, so you can create many cards using different stamps and different themes. I have been always a fan of interactive cards sometimes make only one is a lot of work but now with these kits, it is wonderful!
Visit my blog post HERE to get the full list of products used.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!