June 21, 2021

Happy 20th Anniversary Crackerbox!!!

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here. Today I have a mix of cards to share with you but all is a big celebration for the 20th Anniversary of Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps. Twenty years in this crafty industry is a lot and I am so proud to be part of this amazing company!


My first card is featuring two of the stamps created for the celebration. To see the entire NEW SPECIAL RELEASE just click HERE. It is a mini slimline card size and I just stamped the images with VersaFine Pigment Onix Ink. I used white smooth card stock to stamp the Cocktail Summer Fun Large. Additionally, I colored it with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir.


To create this look, I combined card stock with designer papers. I added a few enamel dots in different sizes and I stamped the sentiment Cheers On Your Birthday with VersaFine Pigment Onix Ink onto Teal Card stock.

SECOND PROJECT / CARD KITS


My second project is featuring Card Kit #8. This month the Card Kit is a card box design and it's a birthday-themed collection of stamps.


To make it more attractive the base, I covered the base of the box with designer paper and for the flaps I created second layers. I splattered each layer with Memento Fireworks inks and inked the borders of the flap in coordinating colors.


To stamp the images I used VersaFine Pigment Onix and colored them with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I fussy cut all with scissors and pasted over the separator of the box with vellum and crafty foam tape.

 SPECIAL OFFER!!!

As part of the 20th Anniversary celebration, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps just released three different types of Mystery Boxes: Mystery Box 1, Mystery Box 2, and Mystery Box 3.


All the mystery boxes will include several of our rubber stamps. Additional items included may be any of the following items... adhesives, stencils, embellishments and other card making items.

If you want to see more details about my cards, more photos, and the complete list of products and colors that I used to make them, you can visit my Stampartpapel blog HERE 

Happy shopping!!!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!