June 20, 2021

20th Anniversary with 20% OFF and New Release!

Hello, Stampers Vicky here today
I have made a side flap card with our NEW RELEASE!
I really love this funny Alien, I think I will be using him a lot.
Birthdays can be so much fun!

I mounted the white card stock on 2 layers of light and medium green card stock.
I did the same colors on the panel on the right.
The panel on the right opens and the saying is under it. 

What I like about the side flap is that it still shows the Alien with the inside saying.
I am also going to use this saying with some of our lady stamps.
Check out our NEW RELEASE!

 

Thank you for your continued support!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!