June 28, 2021

Mini Slimline Card with Beer Stamps

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here! Today I have a mini slimline card with the Beer stamps recently released to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


I am featuring the new Drunk and Disorderly Sentiment with the Beer Can Large and the Beer Mug Large. These stamps are part of the most recent release and the 20th Anniversary Release.


I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto White Smooth Card Stock and colored them Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I resized the layer with the large size of the Tribal Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline Dies.


Slimline cards are really trending but now the mini slimline size is taking the heart of a lot of crafters. The size of these cards is 6-1/4 x 3-1/2 closed. You can easily make it with regular card stock or designer paper.


After resizing the layer, I think the background was too white; so with a slimline stencil, I just inked free areas with distressed oxide ink. Additionally, I added an easy texture over the stamped image of the Beer Mug Large. For that, I just apply a few lines of White Radiant Neon Amplify from Imagine and heat with the heat tool. It gives dimension to the mug and a look of foam.

In the store, there are also three different sizes of Mystery Boxes full of rubber stamps and surprise products with great promotional prices.


Thanks for stopping by and you can find the complete details and the list and links of all the products that I used on my card HERE in my Stampartpapel blog.

See you soon with more inspiration!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!