June 27, 2021

4th of July Flag Card

Hello friends, Ericka here and we are getting ready for the 4th of July here and I used some great stamps to create my card. 

 
I started out using my MISTI with the American Flag Artsy and colored the flag with red and blue with my watercolor markers. I lightly spritzed the stamp and pressed it onto my cardstock.

 
 
I repeated the same step with the United We Stand and Happy 4th of July sentiments. I love the two-tone look of this technique.


I finished my card by adding some star sequins randomly to my card. All in all, this was a super quick card to make. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with this great new release!

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!