June 8, 2021

Outer Space Pop Up Birthday Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here sharing a fun Birthday card using the Card Kit 7 and some pattern paper.
 I love interactive card kits and the fun ways to use them. The Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Card Kits take the guesswork out of figuring out the mechanics of an interactive card and now you can get your favorite June card kits at 20% off and if you get both kits you will get 25% off the second one.

 
The box kit comes in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps June Card Kitsyou will get 5 popup box cards to create along with 3 stamps: 1 sentiment and 2 images.

To create my card, I found some pattern paper I had in my stash and measured out cut-out pieces measuring 2 x 2 1/2 to use on my panels. Before assembling the card, I glued all my fun paper on the panels, which included the outside and top inside for the card.



 
I stamped the astronaut and space ship, included in the kit, and used Copic markers to color them up. I also added the Moon Full stamp and stamped it on some leftover background paper.
 
 
I then added pattern paper to the box inserts and glued them in place. I stamped the included sentiment and attached it to the outside of the box. I also used the Sky's The Limit sentiment on the inside of the box.


These are great cards and my kids are already asking me to make more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with these great cards!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!