July 19, 2021

Fishy Birthday Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here, and today I have a fishy birthday card using Card Kit #9 along with some fun fish stamps. These card kits are great because you can use them to create a bunch of different cards using a similar layout.

This is a fun card kit and I love the cut outs and all the ways you can use them. I started out stamping the Pluto Octopus in Copic friendly ink. I also stamped the Fish in the Sea sentiment as well as the Fish Stripe and Fish Polka Dots on the tabs. I used my Copics to color them all up and then got to work on the inside of the card.
 
 
I stamped the fish along with the Bubbles and the Birthday 1 sentiment on the inside and colored them up. A tip to remember is that if you stamp an image on the tap, you can try to line it up with the stamp on the inside of the card. I thought of this after I already stamped my first Polka Dots fish on the inside of my card. The second one lined up well with the tail of the fish on the bottom tab.


All in all, this was a super fun birthday card to make. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with this great Card Kit on sale now!
 
 

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Cutest fishy card ever! Love all of the bright colors on the white sea!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!