July 2, 2021

Floral Z Fold Stamped Card

Hi there, Martha Lucia here! I just pop up to share the Card Kit 9 . This is one of the two released this month. Both kits are Z Fold Cards with Stamps.


 I cut a strip of designer paper to paste behind of the three square panels. Then, I stamped each word included on the sentiment stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink using the masking technique.

I inked the front of the card with two different tones of distress ink. Like the card stock of the card bases included on the kit are a great weight this is a perfect one layer card.

In a separate piece of white smooth card stock, I stamped twice of the bunch of flowers included on the Card Kit 9. I colored them with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. The colors that I used were AG1, AG3, AG5, YG2, DR1, CR2, FS2, CT2 and HB1. In addition, after coloring I fussy cut the images with scissors and pasted over the decorated card base with crafty foam tape.


Remember that each card kit includes different stamps and 10 swinging Z fold cards with envelopes.

 

If you want to see more details about my card, you can find it HERE on my Stampartpapel blog.

Happy shopping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!