July 1, 2021

July card kit Debut with Shanna

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness and I am sharing one of the two brand new card kits from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps this month!  The card I am sharing today features Card Kit 10.  The combination of the cute caterpillars and sentiment makes a fabulous fun fold card!

I created mine by mounting patterned paper onto my pre-cut fun fold card base and then adhering to my images after fussy cutting them out.  Really simple!!  Any patterned paper works, or you can just leave it white and add some stenciling or wash tape even to simplify it further.

I totally love how this card opens like a trifold card!!  So much fun to decorate!

Card Kit 10 is only one of TWO new kits this month....You will want to head over to the shop to see all of them.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! It is a lot of fun to put all together, and the kit makes it super simple!

      Delete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!