July 8, 2021

Summertime Card Kit #9

Hello friends, Ericka here and today I have a summertime birthday card using the Card Kit #9. 

 
This is a fun card kit and I love the cut outs and all the ways you can use them. I started out stamping the flower stamp included in the card kit. I then used some Catherine Pooler inks to stamp a portion of the sentiment in different colors on the tabs.
 
 
I colored the image up with my colored pencils. I the stamped the inside of the card with the same inks using the Birthday 1 stamp along with the Butterfly 1, 2, and 3.


I finished by adding a little colored pencil detail to my butterflies. All in all, this was a super quick birthday card to make. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with this great Card Kit on sale now!

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!