August 26, 2021

Booze and Bad Decisions Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little snarky card to share. Perfect for those super close friends! Here are all of the details. 


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Birthday Filled with Booze

Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry
Blending Brushes
Water Mister
Stickles
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Cardstock- White
MISTI and Stamptabulous Tool
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra

I started by cutting a white cardstock card front for the card. Using Distress Oxide inks I blended a background. Using the Picked Raspberry ink on the Coffee Stamp image, I also misted it with water before stamping it in the corner of the card front. This gave an even better drink ring image. I also splattered the background with water for the ink to react. Let dry.
Then added the sentiment using black ink, my MISTI, and Stamptabulous tool. 

Stamp the beer can and the fancy drink onto white cardstock. I added color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. Once dry, I added Stickles to some of the fancy drink elements.

Fussy cut out the images and add them to the card front using foam squares. Mat the card front in white cardstock and add to a white cardstock base using foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!