August 25, 2021

Aged To Perfection Birthday Card

Hello! Nadine here again today with a birthday card that is kind of cheesy for that aged to perfection friend or loved one.


I started with two different colors of yellow cardstock and on the lighter one I die cut out several different size circles.


I adhered the lighter cardstock piece with the circle cut out onto the darker one with some foam tape. Then I stamped the Mouse Sitting Up Stamp and colored him in with a grey Copic Marker and fussy cut him out and adhered him to the edge of one of the circles so he looked like he was sitting on the edge.


Next, I stamped the Aged to Perfection Sentiment Stamp and adhered it to my card. This sentiment stamp would also go great with a Wine Glass Stamp.

I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!