August 4, 2021

Grumpy Kitty Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little card to share, snarky of course because that's how I roll! Haha! Here are the details.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:
Card Kit #12- August
Star Twinkle

Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Broken China
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Stampin Up Ink- Taken with Teal
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Cardstock- White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Grand
Blending Tool and Mat
MISTI
Stamptabulous Tool

Cut your card front from white cardstock, then using Distress Oxide Ink I blended around the edges. Then using a different teal ink, I stamped the Star Twinkle stamp around the border of the card front.

Using my MISTI, I added the snarky sentiment to the card front using black ink, to the left-hand side. 
Stamp the grumpy kitty image onto white cardstock using black ink. Add the color to the image using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Let dry. Fussy cut the image and add to the card front using foam squares. Mat the card front in white cardstock and then to a white cardstock base using foam tape.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!